Lead (Pb)-Free package:
Lead-Free or Pb-Free mean semiconductor products that are compatible with the current RoHS requirements for all 6 substances, including the requirement that lead not exceed 0.1% by weight in homogeneous materials. Where designed to be soldered at high temperature (> 255º C), Pb-Free products are suitable for use in specialized Pb-free process.
Restriction on Hazardous Substances Include:
• Pb (Lead) < 0.1% by weight at raw homogeneous material level
• Cd (Cadmium) < 0.01% by weight at raw homogeneous material level
• Hg (Mercury) < 0.1% by weight at raw homogeneous material level
• Cr+6 (Hexavalent Chromium) < 0.1% by weight at raw homogeneous material level
• PBB & PBDE < 1000 ppm by weight at raw homogeneous material level.
• Green package: We define “Green“ to mean Pb-free and uses package materials that do not contain halogens, including bromine(Br) or antimony (Sb) above 0.1% of total product weight.
Meisongbei Electronics offers our entire standard catalog product as "RoHS Compliant" under the RoHS directive as set forth by the European Union in February of 2003.